Compact pressure transmitter programme, MBS 9300 is designed for use in marine applications e.g. crankcase and turbocharger filters monitoring as well as applications within level measurement.
The programme covers 4 – 20 mA output signal, gauge versions, measuring span from 40 – 250 mbar as well as bidirectional ranges e.g. -70 – 70 mbar etc.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most tringent industrial requirements.
- Compact design
- Pressure span from 40 – 250 mbar
- Bidirectional ranges available (flexible zero point) e.g. -70 – 70 mbar or -20 – 80 mbar etc.
- Digital temperature compensated
- Output signal: 4 – 20 mA
- Excellent shock and vibration robustness
- Reverse polarity protection
- With build-in clipping function on request
- Enclosure and wetted parts of stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- 10 international marine approvals
- Customer specific versions on request